Starting July 6, 2020, the Library will be open Monday thru Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Library Service Level 4 to begin on July 6, 2020.
- Library open with limited hours, fully staffed.
- Library programs will be approved by the Library Director on a case-by-case basis if they can be done following protocols and staff is comfortable doing so.
- Number of people in the building at one time to be limited to 50.
- Furnishings/toys/games/crafts are not available to the public. They are in storage to encourage proper social distancing.
- Patron computer time will be limited. One 45 minutes session, per person per day. Patrons can call the library to reserve a computer time
- Staff and patrons encouraged to use PPE and recommended hygiene practices.
- If needed, Library Director may limit amount of time people may be in the building.
- Curbside service will continue to be available. Call the library to schedule a pickup time
- Drinking fountains will not be available to the public.
- Community and Study rooms will not be available to the public.
- Outside bookdrop will be open for all returned materials. Inside bookdrop will be closed and returns will not be allowed at the front desk.
- All materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in.
- The library will not be accepting donations during this time.
Library Service Level 5.
Will begin on dates deemed appropriate by Library Director, based on Town, County, State, or Federal Agency reports/recommendations.
The library may be closed on short notice by the Library Director, if there is a resurgence of the virus in our community or other issues related to safety/health if they arise, based on Town, County, State, or Federal Agency reports or recommendations.